Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reidhead Reunion

This is my first time ever posting a blog, so I hope this works. I just wanted to post some pictures from the reunion. It was so fun to see everyone and get to spend so much time together.

Emily and Zane had so much fun eating junk food, relaxing, and getting dirty! They were so cute!



Isn't this what the big dirty is all about? Wearing cowboy boots, eating the dirt
and sitting with Pa, what could be more fun?


We took this picture right after church on Sunday, Sept. 2, 2007.


After we got to camp on Sunday after church, Bret laid Ayla in the chair and she seemed to love just watching what everyone was doing.


Doesn't this look like a a relaxing way to spend Sunday afternoon?
Pa, Zane, Mike and Grandpa all look nice and relaxed.



Grandma Ann watched Zane and Emily so their mom's could make dinner. The kids had loved it and Grandma had her hands full.


1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Mike & Randa Canter Family said...

Kimi! I love it!! I was sooo excited to see the pics that you had to share & to see something besides MY stuff on here!!! I love you and hope you're doing well!!!
Love ya, Randa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home